A Dental Implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium which looks like a screw or post and is both strong and light. The implant is surgically inserted into the jaw to support a replacement tooth –dental crown, bridge and removable or fixed dentures.
Over time, the jawbone fuses to the dental implant. Implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth that feel and act as a natural tooth.
When to consider Dental Implants:
- Missing one or more teeth
- Anyone in good health whose jaw has finished growing
- Injury, decay, gum (periodontal) disease, infection or another reason
- The best way to determine if you are a candidate is to see a dental implant expert
Why choose us?
- Our Certified team of highly qualified IMPLANTOLOGISTS have extensive experience in providing dental implants
- WORLD STANDARD IMPLANT SYSTEMS that deliver the best treatment outcomes
- Highest Success Rates
- IMPLANTOLOGISTS WITH INTERNATIONAL AFFLIATION
What can I expect after treatment?
- Dental implants allow you to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth
- Dental implants require the same care as the natural teeth
- Periodic follow up visits will be scheduled to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.
- Teeth replaced using implants gives the stability and strength to support replacement teeth, withstand daily use, and function like regular teeth.
Call 7338866033 or Schedule your dental appointment today to consult with our dentist.