YOUR FIRST DENTAL VISITORAL HEALTH IS THE GATEWAY TO GENERAL HEALTH :
When you arrive at V3 Dental Care for the very first time, we’ll have you fill out some paperwork. If necessary, we can request any previous dental records. Please plan on spending about an hour with us on your first visit. More time spent, the better we understand your dental health.
It is recommended that you visit our dentist once in every six months. Those who are at greater risk for oral diseases may require more frequent dental visits. A check-up allows the dentist to assess your overall oral health and it is very important in detecting early problems like cavities and gum diseases.
On your first visit, we will:
- Review your medical and dental health history.
- Address your dental concerns.
- Perform a complete examination of your teeth and gums to check for any cavities or gum disease.
- Use an Intra Oral Camera – the dentist will take and show images of your teeth that require treatment.
- Take digital dental x-rays to diagnose any hidden cavities.
- Devise a dental treatment plan with different options, which will be discussed with you.
- Inform you of the payment plans that we offer and answer any questions that you may have concerning your dental needs.